This is the paid version of IPTV app
IPTV Pro 6.1.7 MOD (Patched)
|Genre||Video Players & Editors|
|Update||August 29, 2021|
|MOD Info||Pro Patched|
- Full version with disabled license verification;
- Added playlist with lots of channels.
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Assets folder removed completely;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Watch your favourite TV channels from your Android smartphone with IPTV Pro 6.1.7 MOD (Patched) APK for free. As this is the pro version of the IPTV app, you get to enjoy many TV channels, stable transmission in HD quality. Quit a cost-effective option to watching your favourite cable TV channels online without much expense.
IPTV Pro 6.1.7 MOD (Patched) APK features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source on the web.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Internal and external video players
✔ Parental control
This app doesn’t contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in the manufacturer’s firmware
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Download IPTV Pro 6.1.7 MOD (Patched)
You are now ready to download IPTV Pro for free. Here are some notes: